J'ai un fusil de chasse de calibre 16 et je ne sais pas ce que ça pourrait être ?

J’ai un fusil de chasse de calibre 16 et je ne sais pas ce que ça pourrait être ?

Help my please.

Very nice shot you have there …
Probably a shotgun from his last patent in 1879.
Can you show me some other pictures so I can see exactly what you have.
You can also look in this book …

Le livre sur Eugène Lefaucheux. Prix: 39.90 € + envoi. The book about Eugène Lefaucheux. Price: 39.90 € + shipping. – Lefaucheux père et fils (wordpress.com)

Hello. Thank you very much for your interest and tips. The shotgun is not for sale. I’m adding more photos. They will be a resource for the community. Maybe someone will have more information. Greetings from Lithuania.

End stamps.

It’s very difficult to tell what exactly you have without knowing the inner workings of the rifle.
I think it is a rifle from patent 131616 of November 25, 1879, which has more than 23 combinations.
Yours looks very similar to variation 8 of this patent.

Thank you very much for the information.
I still have this shotgun and I have doubts about it. Is it possible that a French shotgun has Belgian markings? Is it Belgian?

Regards

Belgium barrel made after 1893 for export

Probably for a French gunsmidt but without a name it is impossible to say which one

Thank you very much. Unfortunately, there are only those markings that I showed. This Shotgun requires a lot of care.