Pinfire 6-shot Revolver w/Folding Trigger

I acquired this beauty in a sealed off room in an antique store clean-out that I was working on. I have found little information on it but it seems to have a little uniqueness to it. I will attach pictures. Here is where my confusion comes in, the full name of Maison Lefaucheux, the shop gunsmith’s name is engraved on the barrel along with Henry Rieger full name on another part of the barrel with a SUCC and what looks like an underlined R after his name. I understand he took over the shop in the 1860’s I believe. Then it has the full address of the gun shot of 37 Rue Vivienne A Paris on another part of the barrel. There is some form of etching on the right side of the barrel that could be an L only and then numbers on the bottom of the handle that appear to be 4963 or 4965. Everything that I have read about these pinfire revolvers does not match the type of engraving on this particular revolver. Any information or history on this would be great! Thanks!
IMG_5678|690x920

This is a Belgium made pinfire revolver after January 1877 (The D topped with a star proves it)

Now a bit of history.
After the death of Casimir Lefaucheux, in 1852, it is his wife who takes over. The house is located at 37 rue vivienne in Paris.
Eugène Lefaucheux created his own house in 1855: E. Lefaucheux & Cie.
His mother continues under the name: Maison Lefaucheux, 37 rue Vivienne in Paris.
In 1859, one of Casimir’s daughters married Mr Laffiteau.
In 1863, Mrs. Casimir Lefaucheux widow dies and its her daughter and Mr. Laffiteau who inherited 37 rue vivienne in Paris.
In 1869, Mr Laffiteau’s wife dies and he became the sole owner.
Its around 1874 that Mr Laffiteau is associated with Mr Rieger (employed since 1862).
In 1878, Mr. Rieger became the successor of Mr. Laffiteau.
Rieger dies around 1913, I believe, and it was Mr Modé who take its over…
Hence the name Maison Lefaucheux, successor to Rieger on the revolver.
The revolver is not manufactured by Lefaucheux, but only marketed by the successor of Maison Lefaucheux… Henry Rieger.
End of the story…