The book about Eugène Lefaucheux in English

Of course you can, love it :star_struck::+1::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Je recommande la lecture de cet ouvrage, qui apporte quelques précisions par rapport aux précédents. Il est par ailleurs de très bonne qualité de publication, couverture cartonnée, beau papier et belles illustrations. La langue anglaise n’est pas un problème pour un français s’il en possède quelques notions. Et même s’est enrichissant de découvrir certains termes.
Jack

1 Like

Et j’ai eu l’honneur de le recevoir chez moi des mains mêmes de Guillaume.
Jack

I would like an English copy of this book. I live in the US. Please PM me pre-payment info. Thanks & regards, Derek

If you want to have your book before X-mas its perhaps the moment to order …

less than a 100 books left,don’t mis it …

And now also in:
Italy
Slovakia
…who will be next

Hi. I would like to purchase the new book in English. Please contact me about how to proceed. I also contacted you via Civil War Talk. Thank you.
Mike Rooney

Hello Mike
Send you a @ mail with the shipping cost for the US and how to proceed

guillaume

The book arrived yesterday. I have had a quick glance through it, and it is certainly seems to be a substansial and comprehensive work on the subject. Very good color photos. And signed as well, thanks :slight_smile: .

1 Like

Hi Guillaume

I contacted you some time ago but didn’t follow through to send you the money. I can’t find the instructions regarding where to send the money. Please let me know how to proceed. Thank you.

Mike

I send you a mail this morning with the instructions …
guillaume

There are less than 70 books available…

Aujourd’hui nous pouvons ajouter la Suède, la Finlande et le Japon.
Actuellement il nous reste 53 livres à vendre …
Encore un petit effort et nous allons réfléchir à la suite …

Today we can add Sweden, Finland and Japan.
Currently we have 53 books left for sale…
One more little effort and we’ll think about what’s next…

1 Like

Le livre est aujourd’hui vendu et expédié vers plus de 17 pays a travers le monde. Pas mal, mais peut mieux faire, puisqu’il nous en reste un peu moins de 40 exemplaires …
Et vous, avez vous déjà passé votre commande…
Si oui donnez nous votre ressentie.
Si non il n’ai pas encore trop tard pour acquérir ce livre de référence.

The book is now sold and shipped to over 17 countries around the world. Not bad, but could do better, since we have a little less than 40 copies left…
And you, have you already placed your order…
If yes, give us your feedback.
If not, it’s not too late to acquire this reference book.

If you want to receive this book for the summer, its the time to order now
I am present to disperse the last 20 books…
The conditions remain the same: 39.90 € per book + shipping.

Already 225 books shipped to 18 countries around the world including:

• The Netherlands.
  • Belgium.
  • France.
  • Spain.
  • Italy.
  • Norway.
  • Sweden.
  • Finland.
  • Denmark.
  • England.
  • Australia.
  • New Zealand.
  • Canada.
  • United States.
  • Germany.
  • Slovakia.
  • Japan

There probably won’t be a reprint for a while…
So to have no regrets!!

1 Like

You arrived too late to order this book … it is out of print and out of stock … sold out

After careful consideration, and several requests for availability, we have decided to reprint a small number of books, to be exact…a hundred.
Delivery of this new print should be available around the weekend of December 17th.

Après une mure réflexion, et plusieurs demandes de disponibilité, nous avons décidé de réimprimer un petit nombre de livres, pour être très exacte… une centaine.
La livraison de cette nouvelle impression devrait être disponible vers le week end du 17-18 décembre

Na zorgvuldige overweging en verschillende verzoeken om beschikbaarheid, hebben we besloten een klein aantal boeken te herdrukken, om precies te zijn… honderd.
De levering van deze nieuwe print zou rond het weekend van 17-18 december beschikbaar moeten zijn.

1 Like

AVAILABLE NOW…

Le nouveau livre sur Eugène Lefaucheux est disponible : Prix 39.90 € + envoi. – Lefaucheux père et fils (wordpress.com)

ae02de72f0b0fd46696f949f6c1092fc393201d8_2_690x920

1 Like

The second edition of our book about Eugène Lefaucheux has been out for a month. The sale is progressing nicely. Don’t wait too long if you like to receive a copy.
The price is still €39.90 + shipping.